My First Marketing Post

     Hello everyone, and welcome to my first marketing blog! My name is Joel Jungwirth and I am from Stayton, Oregon. I graduated from Stayton High School in 2019 and started attending Linn Benton in the fall of 2019 where I am studying business administration.

I enrolled in this marketing class because marketing is very interesting to me and I feel I have a good amount of knowledge on the subject. This knowledge makes it easier to understand new concepts or ideas I am learning, which makes the class more enjoyable. I am most interested in learning what the best ways to market certain products or services are and how they differ from each other.

My passions outside of school include watching sports(Blazers for NBA, Chargers for NFL, and Ducks for college football), buying watches, shoes, clothes, cars, going snowboarding, fishing, hunting, playing videogames, and lastly riding riding quads or driving side by sides.

That's just about everything you need to know about me, thank you for looking at my first blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Squatch Soap

Marketing In The News - Starbucks